For those serious about learning to fly, here's your chance to try an actual flight lesson with an FAA Certified Flight Instructor. This flight is an actual flying lesson for one person only and does not include any sightseeing or touring. If you are interested in an Air Tour please visit our U-Fly or Air Tours pages.
The 1-Hour Intro Flight Lesson Includes:
One 1-Hour Intro Flying Lesson
Approximately 30 minute flight time in a Cessna 152 or Cessna 172
Approximately 30 minute ground training, including preflight and postflight briefiengs.
The Intro Flight Lesson will include hands-on flight training experience that you can log towards your Private Pilot License. Here's a break down of the first lesson:
Lesson 1: Introductory Flight
- Certificates and Documents
- Use of Checklists
- Preflight Inspection
- Location of First Aid Kit
- Positive Exchange of Flight Controls
- Engine Starting
- Before-Takeoff Check
- Collision Avoidance Procedures
- Normal Takeoff and Climb
- Use of Trim Control
- Straight-and-Level Flight
- Climbs, Descents, and Leveloffs
- Medium-Banked Turns in Both Directions
- Normal Approach and Landing
- After-Landing Procedures, Parking, and Securing
After completing the first lesson you will be ready to sign up for our Private Pilot Course and will receive credit towards the completion of the Private Pilot Course offered through Fly Bay Area.
If you have any questions about this program please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 631-2927.