from $179.00/ person
This flight departs San Carlos airport northwest along Highway 101, we fly directly west of SFO International airport, over San Bruno Mountain, overflying Candlestick Park, before heading north towards downtown San Francisco. The flight then overflies Alcatraz Island and the spectacular Golden Gate Bridge, taking on the surrounding sights of San Francisco, Sausalito, Tiburon, and Angel Island. The flight continues south along the Pacific Coast around Half Moon Bay, overflying alongside Ocean Beach, Daly City, and Pacifica, before returning to San Carlos Airport. Plan to spend 1.5 hours at the airfield. This Tour is also available at Sunset, Sunrise, and at Night. Don't forget to get an In-flight Digital Photo ($29.00) or HD Video ($79.00) for your flight and prepare to leave the nay-sayers in the dust!
- Approximately 50 minutes flying, allow 1.5 hrs for this tour
- Flight time is an estimate of that required to fly the desired route and may vary depending on weather conditions and air traffic control requirements, and includes engine start, taxi, run-up, takeoff, and landing
- 2 passenger minimum
- 250 lbs max per person, 500 lbs combined for passengers (excluding tour pilot)
- $19.95 Booking Fee per person not included
- Trip cancellation insurance available for $89.00 (allows you to cancel the tour at any time for a full refund minus booking fees)