from $139.00/ person
Flight departs San Carlos airport and flies west over Crystal Springs reservoir towards the Pacific Coast along highway 92. We overfly the picturesque coastal town of Half Moon Bay and then fly south along the shore where we will explore the stunning Pacific Ocean coastline with its stunning cliffs and sea shore as we fly towards Pescadero and Pigeon Point. The flight then takes an easterly heading, crossing over the Woodside area with it’s redwood forests before returning to the San Carlos Airport. This flight is stunning any time of the day, but particularly in the morning and late afternoon. Plan to spend 1 hour at the airfield. Add an In-Flight Digital Photo ($29.00) or HD Video ($79.00) for your flight.
- Approximately 35 minutes flying, allow 1 hrs for this tour
- Flight time is an estimate of that required to fly the desired route and may vary depending on weather conditions and air traffic control requirements, and includes engine start, taxi, run-up, takeoff, and landing
- 2 passenger minimum
- 250 lbs max per person, 500 lbs combined for passengers (excluding tour pilot)
- $19.95 Booking Fee per person not included
- Trip cancellation insurance available for $89.00 (allows you to cancel the tour at any time for a full refund minus booking fees)