from $239.00/ person
This SkyTour overflies the entire San Francisco Bay Area, from South to North. We begin our Skytour heading South towards Silicon Valley. We overfly Stanford University and the hills west of Saratoga before crossing over San Jose International Airport. The flight then proceeds over the Calaveras reservoir and Mission Peak, continuing north along the East Bay Hills towards Lake Chabot, Oakland, and Berkeley and then heading west towards “The City”. We take in the stunning views of Downtown San Francisco, Alcatraz, Sausalito, and the Golden Gate Bridge. We then continue south along the Pacific Coast shoreline overflying Ocean Beach, Daly City, and Pacifica. We fly around the beautiful coastline surrounding Half-Moon Bay and continue following the Pacific Coast Highway 1 towards Pescadero and Pigeon Point before crossing the hills over Woodside on our way home to the San Carlos Airport. Plan to spend approximately 2 hours at the airfield. Don't forget to Add an In-Flight Photo ($29.00) or HD Video ($79.00) for your SkyTour!
- Approximately 1 hr 10 minutes flying, allow 2 hrs for this tour
- Flight time is an estimate of that required to fly the desired route and may vary depending on weather conditions and air traffic control requirements, and includes engine start, taxi, run-up, takeoff, and landing
- 2 passenger minimum
- 250 lbs max per person, 500 lbs combined for passengers (excluding tour pilot)
- $19.95 Booking Fee per person not included
- Trip cancellation insurance available for $89.00 (allows you to cancel the tour at any time for a full refund minus booking fees)